Like What You See?
Since A Thing of Beauty’s inception in 2011, I have completed over 150 sponsored post partnerships with brands – from in-store shopping experiences to personal stories about brands and the amazing products they’re launching. I typically spend a full day for production per sponsored post, to dedicate time to quality photography and a well-crafted story.
Here’s a few examples of my recent partnerships:
How to Decorate your Dorm Room on a Budget and Have it Look Good, with Valspar // My Favorite Wine Night Tapas Recipe, with Notable Wines // The Easiest Summer Skincare Routine EVER, with Neutrogena
If you are interested in sending me a product to review, I would be delighted to feature it in a future gift guide, lifestyle, or beauty breakdown post. Please be aware, that all products submitted for review may or may not be featured, as I do not feature products I didn’t have a good experience using in the effort of being honest to my readers. Review requests can be submitted to email@example.com.
Here’s a breakdown of my typical pricing – for questions and to start a project together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One 375×250 sidebar ad
- Runs for 30 calendar days
- Affordable way to showcase your shop or site
- Content will be approved by A Thing of Beauty
Sponsored Post Package
- One blog post dedicated to your brand or product
- At least 300 words, four product photos
- Includes four social media posts
- General theme to be agreed upon with advertiser
- One blog post, plus an IG video
- 300-500 words, 7-10 product photos
- Includes 7 social media posts
- Post will be approved prior to posting