How to Turn Resolutions into Routines
Running from work to school to a social life is tougher than it sounds – and the new year is the perfect time to create new routines that are going to keep me going all day long, rain or shine!
Click the image to shop these products!
1. Don’t just make routines – break through them
We’re two months into the year and girlfriend had a first class ticket on the hot mess express for most of January. I love the idea of starting anew – it’s this beautiful blend of renewal and starting something new. But resolutions are really, really tough to turn into routine. If you’re on the struggle bus with me, hit pause:
- It’s okay if you’re not acing your resolutions. There’s no contest to see who commits the best!
- Even if you just try, that’s still an amazing accomplishment because at least you tried.
- The good news is – it’s still the start of the year and it’s never too late to get on board
2. Make your resolutions work for you
January is over like a bad habit. So take all your resolutions and turn them into routines! Instead of putting pressure on yourself to be perfect, pick one or two small things in your day that are already routines and work to improve them. One of my resolutions was to be more productive – so that means I needed products that worked for me more than other products I used daily.
For me, I needed a one-stop shop product for my morning and evening routines. I was getting so tired of using different toothpastes for whitening or plaque protection, and then mouth washes and whitening stripes. Having a confident, beautiful smile is so important to me but let’s be real, I need just one product!
Just like everyone deserves a fresh new year, everyone deserves a smile they can care about!
I popped by Walmart recently to see what’s new, and stocked up on the new Colgate TotalSF Advanced Whitening Toothpaste because it’s basically everything I was looking for, plus with some benefits I didn’t even know I needed:
- Not only does it whiten, but it protects the enamel on my overly-sensitive teeth.
- It prevents plaque, gingivitis, tartar build up, and basically everything my dentist used to give me a hard time about!
- It fights bacteria so not only will I have beautiful teeth, but I’ll have a bright, shining and clean smile.
3. Make this the year to breakthrough
Forget the resolutions. Breakthrough the mentality of trying to keep up with resolutions and focus instead of changing your daily routines with products that work for you, not against you. Want to eat healthier but still crave that daily dose of sugar & salt? Focus on just eating a fresh, protein-based breakfast to set your day up for success, instead. Want to be more confident on dates or at work?
Say goodbye to last year’s toothpaste and try something new, like a tube of Colgate TotalSF – treat yourself to a product that’s going to do more for you and your goals this year! And what better way to treat yourself than with some savings – click here to grab an Ibotta offer to earn some money back.
Have I sold you on trying something new? Click on the items below to shop – how easy is that?