“You call it Starbucks, I call it…love.” I can’t eat the delicious foods at Starbucks any more because ya girl is gluten free and all that, so I’ve been scavenging across the web for my favorite Starbucks copycat recipes to make at home!
The Big List of Starbucks Copycat Recipes
First things first, if you’re here looking for a solid recipe to make and enjoy with a cup of coffee, I couldn’t recommend my Gluten Free Pumpkin Zucchini Bread more! It’s easy, quick to make and blends all the flavors of winter in one loaf. Not gluten free?
Lucky you Easily substitute normal flour for GF flour in this recipe – it’s cup for cup!
“Studies show that a Starbucks coffee tastes better after taking a photo and posting it on Instagram.” ~LolSoTrue
And now for the best of the best of Starbucks copycat recipes galore:
- Cranberry Bliss Bars from Recipe Girl <— next on my list to bake!
- Gingerbread Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting from The Country Cook
- Light Blueberry Coffee Cake from Laura Fuentes
- Iced Lemon Pound Cake from KitchMe <— one of my personal favs
- Pumpkin Scones from the Busy Baker
- Chocolate Swirl Buns/Brioche from Smitten Kitten
- Banana Walnut Bread from Genius Kitchen
- Marble Loaf Cake from Baked Bree
- Apple Fritters from Gluten Free on a Shoestring <— a GF recipe!
- Espresso Brownies from Little Spice Jar
- Classic Coffee Cake from Genius Kitchen
- Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns from Taste of Home
- Toffee Bars from Genius Kitchen
Looking for a good Starbucks drink recipe? Here’s my absolute favorite recipe of all time by Gemma Stafford – I’m obsessed with Frappuccinos but let’s get real, I don’t love the price. My go-to is the Vanilla Bean Creme Frappucinno with chocolate chips added in. Seriously, it’s a party in my mouth!
Make your own at home with just a few ingredients: milk, ice, sugar and the flavors of your choice.