//not sponsored, affiliate links included
Every year around this time I’m on the hunt for the best neutral eyeshadows – I get up at 4:45 in the morning so I’m not usually adventurous with my eyeshadow, but that’s only because I don’t have the time! I’ve collected a few favorites to share and the best part is, they’re all $20 and under!
The best neutral eyeshadows, all budget-friendly and perfect for back to school:
- Almay Intense I-Color in Bold Nudes: this is the one I keep in my purse because it has a light, medium and dark shade that are perfect for a quick and easy look.
- elf Mad for Matte: I love the creamy formula in this palette. The shades are soft and perfect for back to school looks.
- Wet n Wild Au Naturel in Nude Awakening: this is one of my favorites because it has a jet black shade – you’ll notice, dark black shades aren’t easy to come by in neutral eyeshadow palettes.
- L’Oreal La Palette Nude 1: the OG La Palette made the cut because of how warm and sunny the shades are – it reminds me of California every time I use it!
- L’Oreal La Palette Nude 2: the runner up to the La Palette series is all about the rose gold tones and this is the palette I use the most when fall and winter hit.
Of course, there’s so many more neutral eyeshadow palettes that are budget-friendly and perfect for back to school, but these just happen to be the ones I keep at the top of my drawer!
Of all of them, I think it’s safe to say that the Almay Intense I-Color palette is my favorite and my most-loved. I typically gravitate towards simple things and you can’t get much more simple than the three eyeshadows you need.
Shop this post!