This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AquafinaSparkling #CollectiveBias
You know what they say, ladies who brunch together, stay together! I am a huge fan of brunch, and in more ways than one. It’s something I’ve made a weekly routine of with my friends or with my family because it’s a great way not only to keep in touch but to relax, sit back, and enjoy some pancakes! When I’m not going out for brunch I’m cooking it at home and boy, is it an adventure. I love to go really extravagant and flavorful with my foods but I decided to switch it up and start serving new Aquafina Sparkling Waters – they’re flavorful, 0 calories, 0 sugars, 0 artificial flavors, and make for a perfect budget-friendly pairing with my brunch-approved citrus and brie grilled cheese, inspired by one of the Aquafina flavors!
Brunch-Approved Citrus and Brie Grilled Cheese
- Two slices of gluten free or whole wheat bread
- One wheel of brie
- One tablespoon of coconut oil or something to grease the pan
- Start by heating the pan with one tablespoon of coconut oil. I like the pan to be a toasty temperature before I add my sandwich
- Carefully remove the rind from the brie and place three slices about ½ centimeter thick onto a slice of bread
- Carefully grate the zest of a grapefruit and an orange on top of the brie
- Place the other slice of bread on top and heat in the frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cheese is almost melted
- Serve sliced, pairs well with Orange Grapefruit Aquafina Sparkling Water
Aquafina Sparkling Waters are also the new hit at my weekly brunches – they’re fresh and pair so well with my best brunch ideas. Those who brunch together, stay together! I picked up my Aquafina and all my brunching supplies at my local Target, where you can also have the chance to sample one of these in stores for a limited time! Sparkling water AND shopping at Target?! You know what they say, you went into Target for only one thing…
I’d love to know, what is your favorite brunch/breakfast recipe? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to check out Aquafina Sparkling Waters at your local Target next time you go!