//not sponsored. affiliate links included.
Now it’s been a little while since I’ve been to a high school prom but I remember how stressful it was trying to find the perfect outfit. From the makeup to the jewelry to the hair, it is definitely a feat to get everything coordinated and completed to perfection! I also remember just how expensive everything could be – if you aren’t careful, prom looks can run well over $500! I’ve been scoping the internet for the past few days and I’ve come up with another one of my “big lists” of places to buy cheap prom dresses at – these are websites that sell dresses under $100 and many under $50. If you’re going to purchase an online dress, definitely make a purchase well before your prom just so you have time incase it doesn’t fit or you have to get it hemmed!
// The big list of places to buy cheap prom dresses
1. Amazon: there’s a great selection of floor length gowns for a low price. Be sure to order early if you choose Amazon so that you can make sure the quality is good and fit is right. Here’s a few of my favorites:
2. Lulu’s: this is one of my all-time favorite stores! Their dresses are simply wonderful and I’ve ordered some of my best evening gowns from Lulu’s.
3. Windsor: I love this store! They don’t have many dresses under $100 online but if you can shop in store I’ve always seen great deals.
4. Nordstrom Rack: I’ve picked up several fantastic evening dresses in their clearance section. Not only do they have some great prices but they’re often on designer pieces!
5. Rent the Runway: I absolutely love this site. If you’re only looking for a dress for one night, look no further because you can rent brands like Badgley Mischka, ML Monique Lhullier, Nicole Miller and more all for under $100 a pop.
6. Modcloth: if you’re a vintage gal this is definitely the place for you! I’ve ordered three gowns from here over the years and the quality is top notch.
Like what you see? Don’t forget to pin this page so you can come back and shop for prom dresses!
I will continue to update this page as I continue to shop, and let me know in the comments if there’s a store not listed where you got a really good deal on a dress!
Thanks for reading,